- Anticancer Effects of Ganoderma lucidum: A Review of Scientific Evidence; X. Pang, Z. Chen, X. Gao, W. Liu, M. Slavin, W. Yao, L.L. Yu . (2007) Potential of a Novel Polysaccharide Preparation (GLPP) from Anhui-Grown Ganoderma lucidum in Tumor Treatment and Immunostimulation. Journal of Food Science 72:6, S435
- Effects of Water-Soluble Ganoderma lucidum Polysaccharides on the Immune Functions of Patients with Advanced Lung Cancer; Yihuai Gao, Wenbo Tang, Xihu Dai, He Gao, Guoliang Chen, Jinxian Ye, Eli Chan, Hwee Ling Koh, Xiaotian Li, Shufeng Zhou; Institute of Food, Nutrition and Human Health, Massey University & New Zealand Institute of Natural Medicines, Auckland, New Zealand
- Ganoderic acid T from Ganoderma lucidum mycelia induces mitochondria mediated apoptosis in lung cancer cells; Wen Tang, Jian-Wen Liu, Wei-Ming Zhao, Dong-Zhi Wei and Jian-Jiang Zhong; State Key Laboratory of Bioreactor Engineering, East China University of Science and Technology, 130 Meilong Road, Shanghai 200237, China & Department of Natural Products Chemistry, Shanghai Institute of Materia Medica, Shanghai Institutes for Biological Sciences, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Shanghai 201203, China
- Inhibitory effect of a water-soluble extract from the culture medium of Ganoderma lucidum (Rei-shi) mycelia on the development of pulmonary adenocarcinoma induced by N-nitrosobis (2-hydroxypropyl) amine in Wistar rats; Kashimoto N, Hayama M, Kamiya K, Watanabe H; Department of Experimental Oncology, Research Institute for Radiation Biology and Medicine, Hiroshima University, Hiroshima 734-8553, Japan.
- Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides peptide inhibits the growth of vascular endothelial cell and the induction of VEGF in human lung cancer cell; Qi-zhen Cao and Zhi-Bin Lin; Department of Pharmacology, School of Basic Medical Sciences, Peking University Health Science Center, 38 Xueyuan Road, Beijing, 100083, China