- Effect of polysaccharides from Ganoderma lucidum on streptozotocin-induced diabetic nephropathy in mice; C. -Y.He; W. -D.Li; S. -X.Guo; S. -Q.Lin; Z. -B.Lin; Department of Pharmacology, School of Basic Medical Sciences, Peking University Health Science Centre, Beijing, China & Institute of Medicinal Plant Development, Chinese Academy of Medical Sciences and Peking Union Medical College, Beijing, China
- Effects of ganoderma lucidum spores on mitochondrial calcium ion and cytochrome C in epididymal cells of type 2 diabetes rats; Ma XR, Zhou CF, Wang SQ, Wang WQ, Liu YX, Wang SX, Wang FF, Zhang JH, Li YY; Department of Pathophysiology, Basic Medical Science College, Jiamusi University, Jiamusi, Heilongjiang 154007, China.
- A Phase I/II Study of Ling Zhi Mushroom Ganoderma lucidum (W.Curt.:Fr.)Lloyd (Aphyllophoromycetideae) Extract in Patients with Type II Diabetes Mellitus; Yihuai Gao, Institute of Food, Nutrition and Human Health, Massey University; Landcare Research, Private Bag 92170, Auckland, New Zealand & Jin Lan, Institute of Human Nutrition and Department of Biochemistry, Qingdao Medical College, Qingdao University, China
- Hypoglycemic effect of Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides; Zhang HN, Lin ZB; Department of Pharmacology, School of Basic Medical Sciences, Peking University, Beijing 100083, China
- In vitro and in vivo protective effect of Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharides on alloxan-induced pancreatic islets damage; Hui-Na Zhang, Jing-Hua He, Lan Yuan and Zhi-Bin Lin; Department of Pharmacology, School of Basic Medical Sciences, Peking University Health Science Center, 38 Xueyuan Road, Beijing 100083, PR China & Confocal Microscope laboratory, Peking University Health Science Center, 38 Xueyuan Road, Beijing 100083, PR China
- Mechanisms of hypoglycemic activity of ganoderan B: a glycan of Ganoderma lucidum fruit bodies; Hikino H, Ishiyama M, Suzuki Y, Konno C; Planta medica 1989 Oct; 55(5):423-8
- An immunomodulating protein, Ling Zhi-8 (LZ-8) prevents insulitis in non-obese diabetic mice; Kino K, Mizumoto K, Sone T, Yamaji T, Watanabe J, Yamashita A, Yamaoka K, Shimizu K, Ko K, Tsunoo H; Biochemical Genetics Division, Meiji Institute of Health Science, Odawara, Japan